I’m sorry sir
Have a gander at this hilarious new segment starring shaggyshan making bizarre tiny food. I did the intro music!
Me and Sam and Leeland at Pride, 2011.
Mother to her child: “that is NOT Buzz Lightyear.”
photo by Air’leth Aodhfin
Van Morrison’s unheralded best song ever is not on Astral Weeks or Moondance, but rather hidden on his only double album from 1991.
It’s that time of year again…for the only song I’ve co-written and recorded.
Originally conceived as a faux-Motown send-up, ideally this would have had a drum and bass part not unlike The Supremes’ “I Hear A Symphony”, but it is what it is: a bridge-less ditty with a killer 13-bar sax solo.
Originally written in 2011 for Sound Vat
Music by Trevor Kai
Lyrics by Shaun Axani
I don’t have much to add to all the other lists, but here’s mine anyway. Mostly because I haven’t seen anything from David Lynch or Yoko’s albums and I thought they were really great.
1. Yamantaka // Sonic Titan - One
2. David Lynch - Cold Wind Blowing
3. Yoko Ono Plastic Ono Band - Take Me To The Land Of Hell
4. Low - Just Make It Stop
5. Haim - The Wire
6. Tennis - 100 Lovers
7. Janelle Monáe - Dance Apocalyptic
8. Eleanor Friedberger - Stare At The Sun
9. The Knife - Full Of Fire
10. Shonen Knife - When You Sleep
11. David Bowie - The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
12. Colin Stetson - This Bed Of Shattered Bone
13. Au Revoir Simone - Crazy